Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Nine Months!

He is already nine months old. I took him to his doctor appointment yesterday and he weighed 18 pounds. I new he was getting heavier! The doctor said he was only in the 25% and I thought he would be higher up the scale, but I am comparing him to Staucie who was skinny. Anyways, I still think he is little. He is my little baby and I am sad to see him grow so fast. He is still army crawling everywhere in the house. He likes to crawl over and under anything he can. He likes to laugh and yell a lot. He likes it when we yell with him, he thinks it is pretty funny and mimicks the same sounds we do. He is eating everything I feed him now and sometimes seems to never stop! He loves his big sister and is already getting into anything he can reach. We love our little Parker!

5 comments:

Toni said...

Parker is ADORABLE!!! He is always smiling. I just love him to pieces. Can't wait to see him and give him a big squeeze. Staucie too!

Ashley said...

wow he is growing up! I love his smiley face. He is so adorable!

Williamson Fam said...

Hey 18 lbs is great, kara is almost 15 months and she is only 15lbs, talk about tiny...Cute kids..

Brittany said...

Happy 9 months Parker! He is getting so old and cute.

Anonymous said...

Oooooooohhhhhhhh Parker. You are a darling baby boy!! Yes, he is always smiling when we see him.