If I were Ellie, I'd be excited to come play with these two cute little children. Soon the cousins will all be together again. How fun for the Grandma! Happy Birthday, Ellie!
These pictures are so cute. I can't wait to give them both a squeeze. They are growing up so fast. You are a perfect family. I am so proud of you. Aunt Bobbi
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Ellie!
If I were Ellie, I'd be excited to come play with these two cute little children. Soon the cousins will all be together again. How fun for the Grandma! Happy Birthday, Ellie!
happy birthday cute little ellie! Can't wait to see that pretty girl!! I love my nieces and nephew!
i love staucie's heart socks by the way.
Thanks so much for the b-day post! That was so sweet. I am so excited to play with my cousins next week. I love you. --Ellie
These pictures are so cute. I can't wait to give them both a squeeze. They are growing up so fast. You are a perfect family. I am so proud of you. Aunt Bobbi
Post a Comment