For Family Night last week we made a fort. Tyne and my mom were over that night and it was Tyne's idea. Staucie and Parker enjoyed playing in the fort. Parker likes to crawl under things so he stayed inside for awhile.
My mom's feet are sticking out in this picture, don't worry Grandma got in too!








9 comments:
Blanket forts are the best. We love to make those around here too!!
How fun!!! You guys had a great FHE. I want to be there too. Tyne has some great ideas, huh? She and Daniel should get alone just fine. Maybe she'll crawl across the floor pretending there are lasers. ha ha
i love the family fort picture. What a great idea! Makes me want to go home and make a fort... maybe i'll surprise brad with doing that next week! Oh, tell Tyne her hair looks gorgeous like that. I've always seen it straight, but i think she looks sexy with the scrunch look too!
oh yea the laser game!
So stinkin cute, we ,ay have to steal your idea, what a cute family.
WHAT FUN ! LOOKS LIKE AN "EARTHQUAKE" DRILL. I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU THINK OF SO MANY CUTE THINGS TO DO. GOSH ISN'T PARKER OLD ENOUGH TO GO OUT AND "HITCH HIKE" TO THE BEACH LIKE WE USED TO?
I WILL TEACH HIM HOW TO "HOP A TRAIN" SO HE CAN TRAVEL AROUNG THE COUNTRY??????. LOVE YA ALL, AND CAN'T WAIT TO COME BACK UP.GRAMPS..
Love the fort. Reminds me when we used to make them in Ontario with the couches. What a cute family!
ha you guys are so cute!! What a clever idea tyne!! I love forts too! You guys have the cutest family ever!
You are a fun family!!! We used to make your forts....of we called them tents....when my brothers & I were little kids. And, we also made them for our kids when they were young. I love the way you make a BIG TENT, so you can all get in. Tyne, I too like your hair with the curly look...and your hair is so long now. Pretty!!
Post a Comment