These are some pictures I got from Katie of the kids in St. George. We didn't take any because we are boring, I guess. Parker loves to chew on the straws of Staucie's water cups and he can drink the water pretty good now too.
Staucie wanted to swing the WHOLE time we were at the park. Daniel was playing volleyball so I was pushing Staucie while Parker sat in the stroller. The other baby swing was occupied.
Grandma came and got Parker and took him to the shade.
It was really hot, but Staucie didn't want to stop swinging. They had water that was spraying from the ground and other things, but Staucie didn't want to play in the water to cool off, she just wanted to keep swinging.



6 comments:
This post makes me laugh. I can tell you weren't too excited about Staucie swinging the WHOLE time. I noticed that she didn't ever want to get in the water which really surprised me. I guess I was too busy with everyone else there to realize that Staucie only played on the swing! You're such a good sport, Sheena.
We miss everyone and wish you would all come back. I wish Ellie would have wanted to swing the whole time instead of run around like a wild woman. Cute pictures.
i miss being there too danielle!! I love st. george and being with everyone, it was way fun. Yes sheena, i remember staucie just wanting to swing the whole time (even though her face didn't show it haha) and Ellie makes me laugh, she just goes goes goes!! with her cute bright red cheeks
Now Danielle is making me laugh. Yes, Ellie did run around like a wild woman with her cheeks bright red from the heat, and she just kept going. I only got one quick hug and then she was off. I wish we were back there too. It was so much fun, but just too short!!
DEARKIDS, SOUNDS LIKE YOU REALLY HAD A FUN TRIP TO FLORIDA
WE ENJOYED THE PICTURES ON THIS BLOG OF YOUR TRIP TO THE "WHALE LAND" AND THOES FROM YOUR TRIP TO ST. GEO. JUST WISH WE COULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO MORE FOR YOU ALL WHILE HERE. ALSO SORRY ABOUT THE SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS. (GUESS WE WILL JUST HAVE TO GET A BIGGER HOUSE.) "DON'T TELL GENELLE I SAID THAT!". MAYBE WE CAN GET TOGETHER LATER IN THE YEAR WHEN THINGS ARE NOT SO CROWDED, OR HOT...LOVE YA ALL VERY MUCH.. GRANDPA BOB...
You took some VERY CUTE PICTURES, here, Sheena...or Daniel! Anyway, little Staucie & Parker are just darling. It was such a FUN TWO DAYS FOR US! THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE!!!
Post a Comment