Monday, June 23, 2008

A Ride in the Laundry Basket

After bathtime one night Daniel took the kids for a ride in the laundry basket. They didn't want it to end, but they are over 40 pounds together. That's why Daniel has to push them I don't. I always tell Staucie that "Daddy will do it when he gets home." This goes for a number of things that I don't want to do. As soon as he walks in the door she runs screaming to him and asking him to do whatever it was she wanted 4 hours ago and DID NOT forget about it. They have a good Daddy!

Oh, Bubba loves Staucie

6 comments:

Kim said...

Cute, cute! I love the one of Parker leaning back on Staucie...she looks like she's not so fond of the idea.

Anonymous said...

i miss you guys so much, stop letting your kids get bigger.

Ashley said...

parker is growing up! haha, how funny! daniel gets to do all the stuff you don't want to!

Toni said...

Staucie's hair is getting longer and thicker! I agree with Tyne, stop letting them grow up without us there. I always wanted to put my kids in a jar on the shelf and just keep them little~

Williamson Fam said...

I see Staucie is giving you a thumbs down for not pushing her when she wanted you too. How cute!

Lindsay said...

ha good thing you don't have any stairs or they just may take it for a ride!