Parker loves to bang on doors and walls and whatever he can. The other morning he followed Daniel to the front door when he was leaving, which he does if he is not eating breakfast, and stood up and started banging on the door after Daniel left. Staucie came over to join him and they pounded a lot before I started videoing, I don't think of these things fast enough. They were cute together. I like it when they do things together. It is dark because the lights were off and I forgot to turn them on for the video taping.
Dropping Nate off at TAMU
3 weeks ago



5 comments:
haha how cute is that!? I bet daniel feels loved! I love how staucie just takes off running!
Yes, I have always loved the WAY Staucie runs. Are they trying to escape or are they going to be drummers? You must have so much fun with your kids all day. They are very entertaining. I am missing them and hate it.
ha how cute are your kids!! They miss their daddy! or they just like to bang on doors =)
Oh that was such a fun video to watch. That made me laugh. I can't believe Staucie is talking so much
TAG! You're it!!
Post a Comment