Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Kiddies

I was trying to get some cute pictures of the kids for Daniel to have at work. I didn't use very many of them. Parker just wanted to eat Staucie's flashlight and Staucie wanted to see the pictures I took and wouldn't hold still long enough to take a good picture. But here are some just because I think my kids are cute.



Staucie likes to get in Parker's bed with him when I get him up from his nap. They like to jump together.

5 comments:

Toni said...

Your kids ARE cute! They are adorable. Any pictures of them would be great. I always love seeing new pictures you put up.

Lindsay said...

your kids are too cute sheena!! how adorable!

Williamson Fam said...

Oh arent photo shoots with kids insane.....i have to take like a trillion pictures to get 1 good one thank goodness for digital cameras. Your kids are so cute...

Ashley said...

i miss these cute kiddies!!! i can't wait to come home and give them lots of hugs!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL little kids!! We love our Staucie & little Parker!! Thanks for all the pictures you post!