Monday, July 5, 2010

More cute siblings

They like to wear our sweatshirts. Bensen wears mine because he is a little to small to get around in Daniel's. They are cute little people.

Cutie pie.
Addie loves to be swaddled. Sometimes when I need to put her down I wrap her up real tight and put her in the bouncer. She can last a little bit like that and once in awhile she will even fall asleep. So sweet.
Bensen with his new haircut. I finally cut it all off. It will grow back, but he looks handsome with it short.

Best friends and Bensen... he is waiting for Addie to grow up.
"I am coming Bensen, but I can't even roll over yet."
(I went in to take a picture of her sleeping but she was already awake.)
They picked some new seats for snack time. This is the step stool for the kitchen sink which we keep against the wall because Bensen likes to climb it and play in the sink.
Parker chose the bouncer. They are going to snap that think any day. I am surprised it is till holding up.

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love all these pictures, your kids are so adorable!!