Monday, July 19, 2010

Parker's 3rd Birthday

We celebrated Parker's 3rd Birthday as a family on his birthday about 2 weeks ago. We used the leftover car cake I made 2 days earlier for the celebration on July 4th. Ha. What a cake. I obviously have never taken a cake decorating class.
I didn't get a picture of him with the cake because Daniel was too fast. All Parker wanted for his birthday was a blue car. He is much easier to please then Staucie.

Grandma and Grandpa Randall got him a vacuum that really works. It is nice to have some of the vacuuming done by the kids. Parker is always trying to use my vacuum so he was really excited to have his own.
The blue car we got him has buttons that make noises and one plays music. The kids are dancing to the music in this picture.
We also got Parker a Bubble Mower. The kids moved on to the kitchen to get their cake and icecream.


During the day we did things Parker likes to do. We went to the gas station and got some drinks from the fountain. And no, I did not get them Dr. Pepper. They have Cherry Limeade which is nice on hot days. After lunch while Bensen was napping, Parker, Staucie, and I played cars while watching the movie Cars. And then after naptime the kids played in the kiddie pool in the backyard. Daniel brought home pizza for dinner (mostly because I didn't want to make dinner), and then we opened presents, had cake and icecream, and then Daniel went to Scouts, of course. He went a little late this time, but had to go because they were playing soccer. Ha.

Happy Birthday, Parker!

I keep forgetting you are already 3!

1 comments:

grandma irene said...

WE HOPE YOU HAD A VERY HAPPY, WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY, PARKER!! Golly, now you are THREE!!!! You are a darling little boy. I hope you liked our CARS blanket.
Love, Grandma Irene